Corporate & Commercial
Because most businesses are structured as corporations, Corporate Law is an essential building block of the current business world. Our services in this area cover all the different types of companies and commercial activities, such as:
- Incorporation and registration of various types of legal entities.
- Drafting articles of incorporation and corporate bylaws.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Incorporation of subsidiaries, branches or agencies.
- Assessment for the establishment or acquisition of franchises.
- Collaterals for credit operations.
- Joint ventures.
- Commercial agreements such as factoring, distribution, agency and representation.